We provide healthcare operations & practice management, compliance program development, auditing, training, education, medical receivables billing & collections, medical review consulting to Dental, DME, Pharmacy, Sleep Labs, Home Health/Hospice, Physician Practices, Hospitals, and Payer Audit Appeal Services in Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano and Denton Texas.
We also provide billing and collections service to DME and Pharmacy providers.
Compliance Program-HIPAA & HITECH-Due Diligence Audits
- Review patient charts to ensure compliance with billing and coding regulatory requirements and exit with management to discuss any areas of weakness with a written report to follow
- Review accounts receivable for accuracy, oddities, ability to collect and identify risk assessment
- Review any insurance payor audit requests prior to submission to ensure all documentation is included to reduce your risk of overpayments and extrapolation refunds
Healthcare Compliance & HIPAA Program Development and Training
- Developing Compliance Programs development and training programs that cover OIG suggested guidance
- Developing HIPAA Privacy & Security Programs, Policies, Audits and Training
- All training programs can be in person or via our Compliance University E-learning Portal which tracks completion and tests comprehension, and produces reports for your records
- We implement all the elements of these programs and teach you how to manage including risk assessment, hotlines, complaint tracking, audit schedule, and more
- Healthcare Regulatory Compliance HIPAA Checklist, are you ready?
Staff Assessment and Training
- Evaluate staff knowledge level and provide training to improve efficiency and reduce errors
Investigations including audits, interviews, etc. in coordination with your attorney, if applicable
- Thorough review of complaints or payor investigations and audits
- Develop corrective action plans and help you implement actions, when requested
- All through direction of your counsel
Accounts Receivable Analysis for Improved Collections
- Review reports as well as a sample of write offs for accuracy and potential recovery
- IT knowledge to check for system and transmission problems as well as communicate with software vendor…
- Training on reports to appropriately manage cash flow and staff accountability
- We have staff who have several years experience on Brightree, Fastrack, other DME softwares and can help with collection issues due to software conversions
- Project manage data clean up in preparation of software conversion
- We can help you setup a project management plan for software conversion for any software
Accounts Receivable Collections
- We can work on your outstanding A/R while your staff focuses on new billings
- We will provide education and training
- Project manage and clean up Accounts Receivable in preparation of ICD-10 submission 10/1/2014
Regulatory Affairs, Contracting, Credentialing To Do Business (NPI, licensing, permits, DBA’s, Certificates of Authority, provider/supplier applications)
- Handle all filings, follow-up and renewals
Other Consulting Services Available:
- Accreditation preparation for Hospitals, Home Health and Hospice, DME and Pharmacy
- Human Resource Management to ensure compliance with federal and state regulatory on employment practices, setup policies and procedures
- Operations evaluation assessing overall location for improved efficiency and bottom-line profit
- Practice Management and Quality of Care Review for physician practices to streamline process flow with practice management for better quality of care which will or can result in a bonus by several payors of approximately 1.5% of revenue for the year
- Occupational Safety & Health (OSHA) policies, training and audits
Annual Consulting Contracts
- Available on a monthly basis customized for the client needs
- Manage regulatory policy management, training, sample audits quarterly
MAS Privacy Notice
- Certified Small Woman Owned Business and registered for government contracting or subcontracting on government contracts for federal, state, or commercial contracts.
CCR, Texas HUB, Texas WBE Certified
- DFW-Healthcare.com – Group focused on providing cost effective honest services to healthcare providers. More than 30% of the member’s clients are healthcare. Most have a national coverage reach.
- MedicalPowerTeam.com – Group focused on providing cost effective honest services to healthcare providers. More than 30% of the member’s clients are healthcare. Most have a national coverage reach.
- Healthcare Executive Networking Group (HENG) – Group focused on providing cost effective honest services to healthcare providers. More than 50% of the member’s clients are healthcare. Most have a national coverage reach.
- KYMESA – Preferred Vendor for Kentucky Medical Equipment Supplier Association
Please see what professionals that have worked with MAS, have to say about our company on our Testimony & Review page.
Come visit our Medical Auditing Solutions & Compliance Officer listing on Thumbtack.com and give Medical Auditing Solutions a review or feedback.
Compliance Program Development in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Irving, Grapevine, Coppell, Texas